In just a few months 2018 will be over. With the start of the school year, winter holidays around the corner and the final business quarter arriving, it is easy to forget things. Hence, our reminder! PlazaVision Optometry helps several of our Monrovia, Arcadia, Bradbury, and Mayflower Village patients maximize their vision benefits before the end of the year.
Make the Most of Your Vision Benefits
Have you made use of your vision plan/insurance this year? Most typically have allowances that cover or reduce:
- Routine preventative eye exams
- Lenses (for glasses and contacts)
A few pointers that Dr. Alysa Watanabe of PlazaVision Optometry shares with patients are as follows:
- Annual Exams. Have you had your annual eye exam? It is easy to let the year pass by without seeing your optometrist. With less than four months left in the year, you may want to schedule an appointment with us today. To do so contact us at (626) 359-3937 or fill out our contact form online. After you make your appointment, we’ll forward a reminder to you beforehand so that you won’t miss your exam.
- Frame Allowances. It is always a good idea to maximize your frame allowance. Even if you have a pair of glasses, having an extra pair can be a lifesaver. Things happen and you’d never want to be in a situation where you’re without your glasses for an extended period and waiting to get new ones. We carry a variety of frames.
- Lenses. The mainstay of your visit to the optometrist is getting the right lenses for your glasses or getting the correct size and style of contact lens. If you haven’t had an eye exam, you may have not realized subtle changes in your vision which could lead to problems. The best bet is to get updated lenses if you need them while you have insurance coverage for them.